Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up November 12th, 2012



Weekend Wrap-Up November 12th, 2012



This past weekend, anglers across steelhead alley were presented with favorable river conditions.  Weather was mid 60’s and sunny.  Flows ranged from 150-300 cubic feet per second throughout the area.  Flows were good as was the water color.  Quite a few anglers had the same idea, get out there while mother nature threw us a sunny and warm weekend.  

Some have heard that I am setting down the centerpin for a little while to learn a new technique.  Well the rumors are true and I now have a switch rod.  I have packed away the pin for the winter and plan on dedicating my time learning the Snap T, Single/Double spey casts.  I am looking forward to documenting my journey through this spider web of information they call the switch rod and sink tips.  Stay tuned for a new series called “Switching it up with Ksuflash – A beginners journey”.  



Until Next Time…
Fish Hard…Fish Often…

No comments:

Post a Comment